Friday, February 13, 2009

February 12, 2009

The mall.
This is what it's like to shop at the local shopping center.  Insanity!
McDonald's apple pie and taro pie!  I haven't been brave enough to try one yet.
Some little girls in my neighborhood tied a string to a dead rat's foot and chased some of my friends.  This is the prized rat...
I saw a couple families with cute babies, so I asked them if I could hold their babies, and they were more than willing to hand their children over.  This place is my paradise.
She was so excited to let me hold her baby!  But I was just as excited to hold her baby, Jessica!  She was such a good baby!
I love fruit stands!!!!!!!
On the way over to the Bond Institute, a few of us stopped at a juice stand and got the most delicious drinks.  I got orange and it was so flavorful!  Not only was it delicious but healthy-straight fruit and water.  I love.
This little man is old, yet he is peddling a bike with hundreds of pounds of flowers on the back of his bike.  He is my hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment