Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pagoda Parks and Flat Tires.

A few days ago, Mandy (the girl who teached at the same schools I do) and I decided to check out a popular park near our school headquarters and apartment.  It was stunning and an adventure..
I was meditating at the top of the Pagoda, enjoying the Eden-like weather, when a young couple joined me at the top.  The girl giggled and shyly asked to take a picture with me :)  I felt like a movie star.


Pagoda steps.
I think this looks like a calendar page...it was breathtaking.  After this wonderful experience Mandy and I went back to our bikes to find that someone had let the air out of all 4 of our bike tires.  It had been a long day so it wasn't super funny then, but someone was just having fun and it was easy to have them refilled.  

No comments:

Post a Comment