Tuesday, February 17, 2009


Hey mom! Look at what I'm bringing home!
A few of us girls had a severe chocolate craving so we whipped up a cake mix and ate it like that since we don't have an oven--only a wok....and that won't do.
Whit and I with a duck head.
This is me and the nasty egg.  The egg "white" was a black, jelly thing and the yolk was green, grey.
We had a FHE family fear factor.  Every one participated and it was so much fun.  To keep things fair we pulled name out of a hat and then what you had to eat out of a hat.  The options were: chicken feet, 1,000 year old egg, sweet and sour fish (guts included), duck tongue, octopus, pig intestine, skewed baby chick, and spicy tofu.  I drew the egg and gagged my brains out.  It was horrid.  But I also tried the octopus.  Not a big fan.
Represent.
Seahorse...in the supermarket!
We got bikes!  This is how I will get to school every day.  Bikes here have the same rights as cars.  We can ride in any lane on any road, it rocks! (there are no traffic laws here what-so-ever)
This is my awesome roomie.   She had a chocolate craving so she whipped out her chocolate spread and dug in with her fingers.  I caught her in the act :)
Part of our training was sitting in on an English class.  The teacher decided to give some of us on the spot training and so he made the kids pick some of us to teach a little.  I got to go up, and I loved it, but this is a pic of Becca.
I think when the elderly reach a certain age they become city cleaners because those who sweep the streets and pick up trash are always old.  These are typical brooms.  I would love to try one out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment